The Platform Feeder. ( How To Make A Platform Bird Feeder #3)
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Platformplat•form (plat′fôrm),USA pronunciation n.
- a horizontal surface or structure with a horizontal surface raised above the level of the surrounding area.
- a raised flooring or other horizontal surface, such as, in a hall or meeting place, a stage for use by public speakers, performers, etc.
- the raised area between or alongside the tracks of a railroad station, from which the cars of the train are entered.
- the open entrance area, or the vestibule, at the end of a railroad passenger car.
- a landing in a flight of stairs.
- a public statement of the principles, objectives, and policy of a political party, esp. as put forth by the representatives of the party in a convention to nominate candidates for an election: The platform contained the usual platitudes.
- a body of principles on which a person or group takes a stand in appealing to the public;
program: The Fabians developed an all-embracing platform promising utopia.
- a set of principles;
- a place for public discussion;
- a decklike construction on which the drill rig of an offshore oil or gas well is erected.
- a relatively flat member or construction for distributing weight, as a wall plate, grillage, etc.
- solid ground on which artillery pieces are mounted.
- a metal stand or base attached to certain types of artillery pieces.
- flat1 (def. 44a).
- a flat, elevated piece of ground.
- a vast area of undisturbed sedimentary rocks that, together with a shield, constitutes a craton.
- a thick insert of leather, cork, or other sturdy material between the uppers and the sole of a shoe, usually intended for stylish effect or to give added height.
- platforms, platform shoes.
- See hardware platform.
- See software platform.
- a scheme of religious principles or doctrines.
Howdy , this blog post is about The Platform Feeder. ( How To Make A Platform Bird Feeder #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 564 x 509. It's file size is just 55 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: How To Make A Platform Bird Feeder.
Your house often has its identity. Also together with the pad are located in britain. Don't need to transform the building's construction is toomuch, The Platform Feeder. ( How To Make A Platform Bird Feeder #3) models and traditional bungalow compete.
Never questioned an outcome, beautiful! In order to keep up with the figure of the building, Kitchen's developer Alex Saint Architecture incorporating a kitchen design apart from the primary building. The result? Stunning! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the UK could be the building in question.
The cottage was integrated the 18th century and it is today after dark stage of reconstruction. Instead of attempting to imitate the cottage's style, Alex St chose to build an additional kitchen style that can minimize the architectural change of the complete lodge and protect this house's character.