WELCOMEwel•come (wel′kəm),USA pronunciation interj., n., v., -comed, -com•ing, adj.
- (a word of kindly greeting, as to one whose arrival gives pleasure): Welcome, stranger!
- a kindly greeting or reception, as to one whose arrival gives pleasure: to give someone a warm welcome.
- wear out one's welcome, to make one's visits so frequent or of such long duration that they become offensive: Your cousins have long since worn out their welcome.
- to greet the arrival of (a person, guests, etc.) with pleasure or kindly courtesy.
- to receive or accept with pleasure;
regard as pleasant or good: to welcome a change.
- to meet, accept, or receive (an action, challenge, person, etc.) in a specified, esp. unfriendly, manner: They welcomed him with hisses and catcalls.
- gladly received, as one whose arrival gives pleasure: a welcome visitor.
- agreeable, as something arriving, occurring, or experienced: a welcome rest.
- given full right by the cordial consent of others: She is welcome to try it.
- without obligation for the courtesy or favor received (used as a conventional response to expressions of thanks): You're quite welcome.
TOto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Hi , this picture is about WELCOME TO (marvelous Kids Bounce House #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1670 x 732. This photo's file size is just 185 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Kids Bounce House.
Wood floors you can find so many different shades out-there on the market I'm sure there is an item to fit manufacturers to actually the wildest suggestions. Though pressing the limitations of traditional style and being creative is obviously pleasant while in the interior-design industry continues to be crucial to follow along with directions and specific regulations in order to avoid a few of the WELCOME TO (marvelous Kids Bounce House #5) manner that is faults humiliating.
Coloring, structure and the room measurement of the coloring of the furniture, high ceilings along with the walls ought to be your thought when choosing shades for your ground. For that ultimate style to reach your goals ought to be secondary hues. The new flooring should complement the wood surfaces that are existing to keep up the house's reliability and movement.
Under you'll locate some simple but noteworthy suggestions to bear in mind when choosing the WELCOME TO (marvelous Kids Bounce House #5) for the inside.
Stay away from dark floor in a tiny area with dark walls - it will create the space more heavy and gloomy (see how floors manufactured from dark wood). Black shades bring the warmth of the other elements of decoration out. In bedrooms with minimal ceilings select light colored surfaces and walls.