8 photos of Amherst After More Than 20 Years The Reserves Network Is Calling A New Lorain County, Ohio Location Home. ( Amherst Post Office Hours Great Ideas #8)
AmherstAm•herst (am′ərst),USA pronunciation n.
- Jeffrey, Baron, 1717–97, British field marshal: governor general of British North America 1760–63.
- a city in W Massachusetts. 33,229.
- a town in N Ohio. 10,638.
- a town in central Nova Scotia, in SE Canada. 10,263.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
Moremore (môr, mōr),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] much [or]many [with]most [as superl.]
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- additional or further: Do you need more time? More discussion seems pointless.
- an additional quantity, amount, or number: I would give you more if I had it. He likes her all the more. When I could take no more of such nonsense, I left.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree: More is expected of him. The price is more than I thought.
- something of greater importance: His report is more than a survey.
- (used with a pl. v.) a greater number of a class specified, or the greater number of persons: More will attend this year than ever before.
adv. [compar. of much with most as superl.]
- in or to a greater extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form comparative phrases having the same force and effect as the comparative degree formed by the termination -er): more interesting; more slowly.
- in addition;
again: Let's talk more another time. We couldn't stand it any more.
- more and more, to an increasing extent or degree;
gradually more: They became involved more and more in stock speculation.
- more or less:
- to some extent;
somewhat: She seemed more or less familiar with the subject.
approximately: We came to more or less the same conclusion.
Thanthan (ᵺan, ᵺen; unstressed ᵺən, ən),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used, as after comparative adjectives and adverbs, to introduce the second member of an unequal comparison): She's taller than I am.
- (used after some adverbs and adjectives expressing choice or diversity, such as other, otherwise, else, anywhere, or different, to introduce an alternative or denote a difference in kind, place, style, identity, etc.): I had no choice other than that. You won't find such freedom anywhere else than in this country.
- (used to introduce the rejected choice in expressions of preference): I'd rather walk than drive there.
other than: We had no choice than to return home.
- when: We had barely arrived than we had to leave again.
- in relation to;
by comparison with (usually fol. by a pronoun in the objective case): He is a person than whom I can imagine no one more courteous.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Networknet•work (net′wûrk′),USA pronunciation n.
- any netlike combination of filaments, lines, veins, passages, or the like: a network of arteries; a network of sewers under the city.
- [Radio and Television.]
- a group of transmitting stations linked by wire or microwave relay so that the same program can be broadcast or telecast by all.
- a company or organization that provides programs to be broadcast over these stations: She was hired by the network as program coordinator.
- a system of interrelated buildings, offices, stations, etc., esp. over a large area or throughout a country, territory, region, etc.: a network of supply depots.
- an arrangement of conducting elements, as resistors, capacitors, or inductors, connected by conducting wire.
- a netting or net.
- a system containing any combination of computers, computer terminals, printers, audio or visual display devices, or telephones interconnected by telecommunication equipment or cables: used to transmit or receive information.
- an association of individuals having a common interest, formed to provide mutual assistance, helpful information, or the like: a network of recent college graduates.
- to cultivate people who can be helpful to one professionally, esp. in finding employment or moving to a higher position: His business lunches were taken up with networking.
- to place (as a program from a local radio or television station) in or on a network: The station will try to network the local cooking show.
- to connect to a network.
- to distribute widely: We charge a small fee for networking your résumé.
- to cover with or as if with a network: to network a bay with buoy markers.
- to organize into a network: to network the state's independent stations.
- to broadcast (a program) over a radio or television network.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
OhioO•hi•o (ō hī′ō),USA pronunciation n.
O•hi′o•an, adj., n.
- a state in the NE central United States: a part of the Midwest. 10,797,419;
41,222 sq. mi. (106,765 sq. km). Cap.: Columbus. Abbr.: OH (for use with zip code), O.
- a river formed by the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, flowing SW from Pittsburgh, Pa., to the Mississippi in S Illinois. 981 mi. (1580 km) long.
Locationlo•ca•tion (lō kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor.
- a place or situation occupied: a house in a fine location.
- a tract of land of designated situation or limits: a mining location.
- [Motion Pictures.]a place outside of the studio that is used for filming a movie, scene, etc.
- any position on a register or memory device capable of storing one machine word.
- the act of locating;
state of being located.
- [Civil Law.]a letting or renting.
- on location, [Motion Pictures.]engaged in filming at a place away from the studio, esp. one that is or is like the setting of the screenplay: on location in Rome.
Hello , this post is about Amherst After More Than 20 Years The Reserves Network Is Calling A New Lorain County, Ohio Location Home. ( Amherst Post Office Hours Great Ideas #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1226 x 849. It's file size is only 148 KB. If You ought to download This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Amherst Post Office Hours.
the newly married couple to perform the house has chosen Amherst After More Than 20 Years The Reserves Network Is Calling A New Lorain County, Ohio Location Home. ( Amherst Post Office Hours Great Ideas #8). Along with its modern design but still simple, this desk already been as a result of several strengths including might be utilized of collecting together a kidis understanding, the household as a way, a spot so forth and to put your kitchen gear.
The Amherst After More Than 20 Years The Reserves Network Is Calling A New Lorain County, Ohio Location Home. ( Amherst Post Office Hours Great Ideas #8) suited to home space's current kind. This mini-table includes a modern design that is rectangular to generate it search more presentable to get a vibrant couple that is young. Thus didn't devote long a young couple who're very active contemporary platforms can also be more easily treated and cleaned.
This table is generally in conjunction with amini kitchen but may also be placed on another bedroom. Pricing table can also be cheaper than different stand due to its small-size. If you prefer to get this table, there's in hearing some layout multifunctional club table below for enthusiasm, no harm.