Polder Stainless Steel Compact Dish Rack (beautiful Dish Rack Drainer #12)
Stainlessstain•less (stān′lis),USA pronunciation adj.
- having no stain;
- made of stainless steel.
- resistant to staining, rusting, the corrosive effect of chemicals, etc.
- flatware made of stainless steel.
- See stainless steel.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Compactcom•pact1 (adj. kəm pakt′, kom-, kom′pakt;v. kəm pakt′;
n. kom′pakt),USA pronunciation adj.
- joined or packed together;
closely and firmly united;
solid: compact soil.
- arranged within a relatively small space: a compact shopping center; a compact kitchen.
- designed to be small in size and economical in operation.
- solidly or firmly built: the compact body of a lightweight wrestler.
- expressed concisely;
not diffuse: a compact review of the week's news.
- composed or made (usually fol. by of ): a book compact of form and content.
- Also, bicompact. (of a set) having the property that in any collection of open sets whose union contains the given set there exists a finite number of open sets whose union contains the given set;
having the property that every open cover has a finite subcover.
- to join or pack closely together;
- to make firm or stable.
- to form or make by close union or conjunction;
make up or compose.
- to compress (metallic or metallic and nonmetallic powders) in a die to be sintered.
- to crush into compact form for convenient disposal or for storage until disposal: to compact rubbish.
- a small case containing a mirror, face powder, a puff, and sometimes rouge.
- Also called com′pact car′. an automobile that is smaller than an intermediate but larger than a subcompact and generally has a combined passenger and luggage volume of 100–110 cu. ft. (2.8–3.1 m3).
- (in powder metallurgy) an object to be sintered formed of metallic or of metallic and nonmetallic powders compressed in a die.
Dishdish (dish),USA pronunciation n.
- an open, relatively shallow container of pottery, glass, metal, wood, etc., used for various purposes, esp. for holding or serving food.
- any container used at table: dirty dishes.
- the food served or contained in a dish: The meal consisted of several dishes.
- a particular article, type, or preparation of food: Rice is an inexpensive dish.
- the quantity held by a dish;
dishful: a dish of applesauce.
- anything like a dish in form or use.
- concavity or the degree of concavity, as of a wheel.
- Also called dish′ anten′na. a concave, dish-shaped reflector serving to focus electromagnetic energy as part of a transmitter or receiver of radio, television, or microwave signals.
- [Slang](sometimes offensive). an attractive girl or woman: The receptionist is quite a dish.
- an item of gossip.
- to put into or serve in a dish, as food: to dish food onto plates.
- to fashion like a dish;
- to gossip about: They talked all night, dishing their former friends.
- to defeat;
- to talk together informally, esp., to gossip.
- dish it out, [Informal.]to dispense abusive language, punishment, or praise, enthusiastic approval, etc.: When it comes to flattery, he can really dish it out.
- dish out, [Informal.]
- to serve (food) from a serving dish, pot, etc.
- to deal out;
distribute: She dished out our pay in silver dollars.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Polder Stainless Steel Compact Dish Rack (beautiful Dish Rack Drainer #12). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1104 x 1104. It's file size is only 102 KB. Wether You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Dish Rack Drainer.
This stand includes natural or metallic color including grey, bright or black. Chairs are used not excessive and too basic with all the quantity of 3 chairs. This desk is barely useful for chattering and eating alone as the dimension isn't too big. Components used glass or ie material.
Tabletops larger such that it may be used to put fruits, kitchen items including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs used to be slim having a spherical or square feet are slender and little so as to avoid the impact of tightness while in the kitchen.
The Dish Rack Drainer suitable for natural type of kitchen room. This natural stand has a square shape that is larger than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural impression. This stand mixes natural shades like bright and brown.