Drawer File Hangers Photo Gallery #5 Cabinethardware.com
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Filefile1 (fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., filed, fil•ing.
- a folder, cabinet, or other container in which papers, letters, etc., are arranged in convenient order for storage or reference.
- a collection of papers, records, etc., arranged in convenient order: to make a file for a new account.
- a collection of related data or program records stored on some input/output or auxiliary storage medium: This program's main purpose is to update the customer master file.
- a line of persons or things arranged one behind another (distinguished from rank).
- a person in front of or behind another in a military formation.
- one step on a promotion list.
- one of the vertical lines of squares on a chessboard.
- a list or roll.
- a string or wire on which papers are strung for preservation and reference.
- on file, arranged in order for convenient reference;
in a file: The names are on file in the office.
- to place in a file.
- to arrange (papers, records, etc.) in convenient order for storage or reference.
- to arrange (copy) in the proper order for transmittal by wire.
- to transmit (copy), as by wire or telephone: He filed copy from Madrid all through the war.
- to march in a file or line, one after another, as soldiers: The parade filed past endlessly.
- to make application: to file for a civil-service job.
Hangershang•er (hang′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a shoulder-shaped frame with a hook at the top, usually of wire, wood, or plastic, for draping and hanging a garment when not in use.
- a part of something by which it is hung, as a loop on a garment.
- a contrivance on which things are hung, as a hook.
- a double-hinged device linking the chassis with the leaf springs on vehicles having solid axles.
- a light saber of the 17th and 18th centuries, often worn by sailors.
- a person who hangs something.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Hi guys, this picture is about Drawer File Hangers Photo Gallery #5 Cabinethardware.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 752 x 497. It's file size is just 29 KB. Wether You ought to download This attachment to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Drawer File Hangers.
In addition to picture, there is loads of Drawer File Hangers that is additional that you could opt for your livingroom. As an example, when you have a tiny livingroom, you're able to fit a mirror to the wall with a distinctive design. Moreover, it gives a larger watch, your livingroom will be surely decorated by the reflection. Artwork, painting, etc can be also used by you.
If you prefer to enhance your surfaces, you may not need-to purchase them in shops. With produce your own, for instance, wallhangings of document to save lots of your money, you may also work with a wall design. There are various items that you can decide for your living room wall so the internal space search more wonderful. Should you not need to pay a lot of cash, the livingroom to produce their very own craft can be decorated by you.
Just be in making the very best decor for your family area wall, creative. It is since the surfaces were simple in regards to the majority of home decorating living rooms are usually dull. Because a wall that is empty vacuum aan get that promotion about the guestroom.
Drawer File Hangers may present ideas and recommendations that you can employ to produce wallhangings living room to create it search contemporary and exclusive. You have to prepare your walls a thorough cleanup before doing wonderful motion. Cleaning the surfaces will assist you to see the room that is living wall hangings appear sights that are comfortable and more refreshing.