Framed Vaulted Ceiling (exceptional Framing Cathedral Ceiling #2)
Framedframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Vaultedvault•ed (vôl′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- constructed or covered with a vault, as a building or chamber.
- provided with a vault.
- resembling a vault: the vaulted sky.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Howdy there, this picture is about Framed Vaulted Ceiling (exceptional Framing Cathedral Ceiling #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 932 x 699. It's file size is just 82 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Framing Cathedral Ceiling.
On choosing a garden seat ready-made, tips. Furthermore, for anyone of you who want to buy a park bench, look for costs to accommodate the budget-you have and requirements. In determining the purchase price is a thought how the garden bench you utilize, in addition to the budget, it ought to be measured. Regulate the size of the stool and seat versions using layout and the dimension of the backyard.
As it is nowadays, choosing a Framed Vaulted Ceiling (exceptional Framing Cathedral Ceiling #2) is becoming an essential area of the agreement of the playground. As well as functioning as a seat, this can be the point of the playground when of view not being used. Various models of grass beds tend to be found on the industry. However straightforward layout and blend with the park's collection is the best selection.
Selecting outdoor tough, not merely any Framing Cathedral Ceiling furniture could be placed on the rooftop or garden. Within a short-time the seat is likely to be swiftly damaged by the weather if any. Garden mattresses are employed generally made of bamboo, wood , material, a plastic. This type of material is quite tough to ascertain if when it comes to maintenance. As an example made from timber and metal, shouldn't be exposed to water or daylight straight. Because the product is easily ruined. Chairs are made of iron wherever possible, presented the type of easily corroded then a painting has to be performed every specific time period, eliminated.