DigitalFitâ„¢ Molded Floor Mats - 1st Row, . ( High Tech Floor Mats #2)
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Howdy , this image is about DigitalFitâ„¢ Molded Floor Mats - 1st Row, . ( High Tech Floor Mats #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 950 x 950. This image's file size is only 87 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: High Tech Floor Mats.
The house frequently has a unique figure. Furthermore using cottages or the bungalow are located in the united kingdom. Don't wish to adjust the framework of the building is toomuch, DigitalFitâ„¢ Molded Floor Mats - 1st Row, . ( High Tech Floor Mats #2) types and conventional cottage compete.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and is now past renovation's stage. In the place of looking to replicate the kind of the cottage, Alex St decided to develop one more kitchen layout that preserve the smoothness of the residence and will reduce the entire lodge's structural change.
Never asked an effect, attractive! To be able to take care of the character of a building, the artist Alex St of Home Architecture introducing a home style independent of the primary building. The effect? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a cottage, the united kingdom is the building involved.