Plain White Canopy Curtain (delightful Curtain Canopy #9)
Plainplain1 (plān),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- clear or distinct to the eye or ear: a plain trail to the river; to stand in plain view.
- clear to the mind;
evident, manifest, or obvious: to make one's meaning plain.
- conveying the meaning clearly and simply;
easily understood: plain talk.
self-evident: plain folly; plain stupidity.
- free from ambiguity or evasion;
outspoken: the plain truth of the matter.
- without special pretensions, superiority, elegance, etc.;
ordinary: plain people.
- not beautiful;
physically unattractive or undistinguished: a plain face.
- without intricacies or difficulties.
- ordinary, simple, or unostentatious: Although she was a duchess, her manners were attractively plain.
- with little or no embellishment, decoration, or enhancing elaboration: a plain blue suit.
- without a pattern, figure, or device: a plain fabric.
- not rich, highly seasoned, or elaborately prepared, as food: a plain diet.
- flat or level: plain country.
- unobstructed, clear, or open, as ground, a space, etc.
- [Cards.]being other than a face card or a trump.
- clearly and simply: He's just plain stupid.
- an area of land not significantly higher than adjacent areas and with relatively minor differences in elevation, commonly less than 500 ft. (150 m), within the area.
- The Plains. See Great Plains.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Canopycan•o•py (kan′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies, v., -pied, -py•ing.
- a covering, usually of fabric, supported on poles or suspended above a bed, throne, exalted personage, or sacred object.
- an overhanging projection or covering, as a long canvas awning stretching from the doorway of a building to a curb.
- an ornamental, rooflike projection or covering.
- Also called crown canopy, crown cover. the cover formed by the leafy upper branches of the trees in a forest.
- the sky.
- the part of a parachute that opens up and fills with air, usually made of nylon or silk.
- the transparent cover over the cockpit of an airplane.
- to cover with or as with a canopy: Branches canopied the road.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Howdy , this picture is about Plain White Canopy Curtain (delightful Curtain Canopy #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 736 x 662. This blog post's file size is just 61 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Curtain Canopy.
the scheme of natural shades dominates along with palette of Curtain Canopy design model like dark, brown, dreary, and white. Use these colors for indoor factors flooring, such as walls, threshold, and reserving a spot to get a splash of vibrant shades in extras and furniture.
Utilize your creativity to get a more imaginative approach designs and finishes to supply a splendor that is striking in the room. For your content used-to accomplish out interior-design stand is possibilities have opened. The effect that is felt in modern interior-design is traces that are nominal and atmosphere " less material ".
Ground with materials including pebble, ceramics and lumber efficiently entered within the modern class. Supply concluding quite such as a carpet for one more impact of luxury and also to accident bedroom aesthetically. This technique is many ideal for distancing between the living area as well as the family room which often appear next-to one another.