90W Equivalent Warm White PAR38 LED Flood Outdoor Wet Location Light Bulb (lovely Led Outdoor Light Bulbs Idea #2)
9 attachments of 90W Equivalent Warm White PAR38 LED Flood Outdoor Wet Location Light Bulb (lovely Led Outdoor Light Bulbs Idea #2)
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
LEDled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Wetwet (wet),USA pronunciation adj., wet•ter, wet•test, n., v., wet or wet•ted, wet•ting.
- moistened, covered, or soaked with water or some other liquid: wet hands.
- in a liquid form or state: wet paint.
- characterized by the presence or use of water or other liquid.
- moistened or dampened with rain;
rainy: Wet streets make driving hazardous.
- allowing or favoring the sale of alcoholic beverages: a wet town.
- characterized by frequent rain, mist, etc.: the wet season.
- laden with a comparatively high percent of moisture or vapor, esp. water vapor: There was a wet breeze from the west.
- marked by drinking: a wet night.
- using water or done under or in water, as certain chemical, mining, and manufacturing processes.
- all wet, completely mistaken;
in error: He insisted that our assumptions were all wet.
- wet behind the ears, immature;
green: She was too wet behind the ears to bear such responsibilities.
- something that is or makes wet, as water or other liquid;
moisture: The wet from the earth had made the basement unlivable.
- damp weather;
rain: Stay out of the wet as much as possible.
- a person in favor of allowing the manufacture and sale of alcoholic beverages.
- (disparaging and offensive). a wetback.
- to make (something) wet, as by moistening or soaking (sometimes fol. by through or down): Wet your hands before soaping them.
- to urinate on or in: The dog had wet the carpet.
- to become wet (sometimes fol. by through or down): Dampness may cause plastered walls to wet. My jacket has wet through.
- (of animals and children) to urinate.
- wet out, to treat (fabric) with a wetting agent to increase its absorbency.
- wet one's whistle. See whistle (def. 16).
Locationlo•ca•tion (lō kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor.
- a place or situation occupied: a house in a fine location.
- a tract of land of designated situation or limits: a mining location.
- [Motion Pictures.]a place outside of the studio that is used for filming a movie, scene, etc.
- any position on a register or memory device capable of storing one machine word.
- the act of locating;
state of being located.
- [Civil Law.]a letting or renting.
- on location, [Motion Pictures.]engaged in filming at a place away from the studio, esp. one that is or is like the setting of the screenplay: on location in Rome.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Bulbbulb (bulb),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually subterranean and often globular bud having fleshy leaves emergent at the top and a stem reduced to a flat disk, rooting from the underside, as in the onion and lily.
- a plant growing from such a bud.
- any round, enlarged part, esp. at the end of a cylindrical object: the bulb of a thermometer.
- the glass housing, in which a partial vacuum has been established, that contains the filament of an incandescent electric lamp.
- an incandescent or fluorescent electric lamp.
- any of various small, bulb-shaped structures or protuberances: olfactory bulb; bulb of urethra.
- See medulla oblongata.
- a rounded thickening at the toe of an angle iron or tee.
- a cylindrical or spherical prominence at the forefoot of certain vessels.
- a shutter setting in which the shutter remains open as long as the shutter release is depressed. Symbol: B
Hi guys, this photo is about 90W Equivalent Warm White PAR38 LED Flood Outdoor Wet Location Light Bulb (lovely Led Outdoor Light Bulbs Idea #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 830 x 830. It's file size is only 49 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Led Outdoor Light Bulbs.
Things to search for in a 90W Equivalent Warm White PAR38 LED Flood Outdoor Wet Location Light Bulb (lovely Led Outdoor Light Bulbs Idea #2) Collection are streamlined designs and different colors. Generally contemporary room sets' color will be bright dark and reddish. It may imply accent cushions, white sleep and black timber. Or you can search for bedroom models with material frames, dark beds and white glass accessories in the brain of the bed.
There are lots of selections to get this diverse colour to be the core for the room arrangement. Next think about support furniture's pieces you'll need in your room. Possibly you can find a whole contemporary bedroom set that's all the stuff you should finish the design you desire to your room. Before buying, you ought to make a listing of pieces of feature furniture that is different that'll match the look you strive, as well as the items you need, to possess all of the storage you desire at.
Again-this Led Outdoor Light Bulbs Set must match color scheme and the modern substance of glass decorations and black or white wood, metal. You could find a dressing-table plus a very piece that is contemporary with platinum steel accessories that may offer a very sharp look.