Bishop Creek Lodge Brook Trout Cabin ( Cabins Bishop Ca #4)
Bishopbish•op (bish′əp),USA pronunciation n., v., -oped, -op•ing.
- a person who supervises a number of local churches or a diocese, being in the Greek, Roman Catholic, Anglican, and other churches a member of the highest order of the ministry.
- a spiritual supervisor, overseer, or the like.
- one of two pieces of the same color that may be moved any unobstructed distance diagonally, one on white squares and the other on black.
- a hot drink made of port wine, oranges, cloves, etc.
- Also called bish′op bird′. any of several colorful African weaverbirds of the genus Euplectes, often kept as pets.
- to appoint to the office of bishop.
Creekcreek (krēk, krik),USA pronunciation n.
- [U.S., Canada, and Australia.]a stream smaller than a river.
- a stream or channel in a coastal marsh.
- [Chiefly Atlantic States and Brit.]a recess or inlet in the shore of the sea.
- an estuary.
- [Brit. Dial.]a narrow, winding passage or hidden recess.
- up the creek, [Slang.]in a predicament;
in a difficult or seemingly hopeless situation.
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hello , this image is about Bishop Creek Lodge Brook Trout Cabin ( Cabins Bishop Ca #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1541 x 930. It's file size is only 353 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Cabins Bishop Ca.
Bishop Creek Lodge Brook Trout Cabin ( Cabins Bishop Ca #4) is truly a crucial issue to your household, but about that I would like to tell you some tips about bogemian bedroom before talking. Bohemian right into a style which is mostly employed by girls. This model is used by way of an elegant feel, such as for example braid, embroidery, sewing.
Design supporting bohemian model kantha instance, fabrics georgia. If it's complicated to get, use batik or merely two shades bright batik periphery. Feminine motifs and finishes may be used through bed-sheet the bedcover, support, curtain, place, or carpet.
Don't forget to add a little contact of craft inside the bedroom, for instance through the deer brain sculpture - renaissance pictures, or presented. Not difficult, isn't it? You simply have to incorporate tiny trinkets. Function as minimalist rooms bohemian model. You can find additional tips for designing a bedroom?
Bohemian originated in mainland Europe the Czech. Therefore, when selecting a method and kind towards the furniture inside the bedroom, make sure it is not crashed by you with cultural motifs Australia, especially Java. Javanese national dark, as the brightly-colored boho that is delicate.