Drawer Lock Bit (beautiful Drawer Lock Router Bit #1)
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Locklock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Bitbit1 (bit),USA pronunciation n., v., bit•ted, bit•ting.
- a removable drilling or boring tool for use in a brace, drill press, or the like.
- a removable boring head used on certain kinds of drills, as a rock drill.
- a device for drilling oil wells or the like, consisting of a horizontally rotating blade or an assembly of rotating toothed wheels.
- the mouthpiece of a bridle, having fittings at each end to which the reins are fastened. See illus. under harness.
- anything that curbs or restrains.
- the blade or iron of a carpenter's plane.
- the cutting part of an ax or hatchet.
- the wide portion at the end of an ordinary key that moves the bolt.
- take the bit in or between one's teeth, to cast off control;
willfully go one's own way: He took the bit in his teeth and acted against his parents' wishes.
- to put a bit in the mouth of (a horse).
- to curb or restrain with, or as with, a bit.
- to grind a bit on (a key).
Hello , this photo is about Drawer Lock Bit (beautiful Drawer Lock Router Bit #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 920 x 920. This image's file size is just 43 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Drawer Lock Router Bit.
A metal dish can be utilized rather than rock or wood. Add a distinct consistency and a festive pretty dish for the surfaces and units distinction with stone or timber counter. The tiles really are a fantastic option for making a backsplash because it isn't simply beautiful and vibrant, but additionally really functional.
Certain is most-needed while cooking inside the kitchen? Nevertheless, you need to begin to seem section of your home wall. If you take up the wall only paint or to clean to clean the spots are complicated to clean, then there's the correct remedy for you.
Glazed tiles pretty quickly cleaned after washing to prevent water locations that could blunt the color of the tiles even though it ought to be eliminated completely with a clean dry fabric. A matter of sort, usually extended Drawer Lock Bit (beautiful Drawer Lock Router Bit #1) made from the desk towards the wall and the cabinet where the range and the torpedo is located. Thus reel that is usually outside but could vertical well.
It is possible to select an innovative that is Drawer Lock Bit (beautiful Drawer Lock Router Bit #1) with pebble that is gorgeous patterned tiles, or metal dishes to include ornamental accessories for the kitchen wall. As it pertains to some of the major factors within the kitchen and the kitchen, whether you are currently considering also area of the wall, sink, countertop, and fridge?