Other Than Word That De Palma (actually, His Screenwriter, Michael Cristofer) Had Changed The Ending Tom Wolfe Had Written For His Phenomenal 1987 Novel . (superior Bonfire Of The Vanities Trailer #5)
8 photos of Other Than Word That De Palma (actually, His Screenwriter, Michael Cristofer) Had Changed The Ending Tom Wolfe Had Written For His Phenomenal 1987 Novel . (superior Bonfire Of The Vanities Trailer #5)
Otheroth•er (uᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- additional or further: he and one other person.
- different or distinct from the one mentioned or implied: in some other city; Some other design may be better.
- different in nature or kind: I would not have him other than he is.
- being the remaining one of two or more: the other hand.
- (used with plural nouns) being the remaining ones of a number: the other men; some other countries.
earlier: sailing ships of other days.
- not long past: the other night.
- every other, every alternate: a meeting every other week.
- the other one: Each praises the other.
- Usually, others. other persons or things: others in the medical profession.
- some person or thing else: Surely some friend or other will help me.
differently (usually fol. by than): We can't collect the rent other than by suing the tenant.
Thanthan (ᵺan, ᵺen; unstressed ᵺən, ən),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used, as after comparative adjectives and adverbs, to introduce the second member of an unequal comparison): She's taller than I am.
- (used after some adverbs and adjectives expressing choice or diversity, such as other, otherwise, else, anywhere, or different, to introduce an alternative or denote a difference in kind, place, style, identity, etc.): I had no choice other than that. You won't find such freedom anywhere else than in this country.
- (used to introduce the rejected choice in expressions of preference): I'd rather walk than drive there.
other than: We had no choice than to return home.
- when: We had barely arrived than we had to leave again.
- in relation to;
by comparison with (usually fol. by a pronoun in the objective case): He is a person than whom I can imagine no one more courteous.
Wordword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Thatthat (ᵺat; unstressed ᵺət),USA pronunciation pron. and adj., pl.those;
- (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): That is her mother. After that we saw each other.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, referring to the one more remote in place, time, or thought;
opposed to this): This is my sister and that's my cousin.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, implying a contrast or contradistinction;
opposed to this): This suit fits better than that.
- (used as the subject or object of a relative clause, esp. one defining or restricting the antecedent, sometimes replaceable by who, whom, or which): the horse that he bought.
- (used as the object of a preposition, with the preposition standing at the end of a relative clause): the farm that I spoke of.
- (used in various special or elliptical constructions): fool that he is.
- at that:
- in spite of something;
nevertheless: Although perhaps too elaborate, it seemed like a good plan at that.
- in addition;
besides: It was a long wait, and an exasperating one at that.
- that is, (by way of explanation, clarification, or an example);
more accurately: I read the book, that is, I read most of it.Also, that is to say.
- that's that, there is no more to be said or done;
that is finished: I'm not going, and that's that!
- with that, following that;
thereupon: With that, he turned on his heel and fled.
- (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as indicated, mentioned before, present, or as well-known or characteristic): That woman is her mother. Those little mannerisms of hers make me sick.
- (used to indicate the more remote in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc., already mentioned;
opposed to this): This room is his and that one is mine.
- (used to imply mere contradistinction;
opposed to this): not this house, but that one.
- that way, [Informal.]in love or very fond of (usually fol. by about or for): The star and the director are that way. I'm that way about coffee.
- (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: that much; The fish was that big.
- to a great extent or degree;
very: It's not that important.
- [Dial.](used to modify an adjective or another adverb) to such an extent: He was that weak he could hardly stand.
- (used to introduce a subordinate clause as the subject or object of the principal verb or as the necessary complement to a statement made, or a clause expressing cause or reason, purpose or aim, result or consequence, etc.): I'm sure that you'll like it. That he will come is certain. Hold it up so that everyone can see it.
- (used elliptically to introduce an exclamation expressing desire, a wish, surprise, indignation, or other strong feeling): Oh, that I had never been born!
Dede (də; Fr. də;
Port. di),USA pronunciation prep.
of (used in French, Spanish, and Portuguese personal names, originally to indicate place of origin): Comte de Rochambeau; Don Ricardo de Aragón.
Hello , this picture is about Other Than Word That De Palma (actually, His Screenwriter, Michael Cristofer) Had Changed The Ending Tom Wolfe Had Written For His Phenomenal 1987 Novel . (superior Bonfire Of The Vanities Trailer #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1607 x 1069. This image's file size is only 164 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Bonfire Of The Vanities Trailer.
One of the most worrisome event after redevelopment or inhabit your house or house would be to arange the Bonfire Of The Vanities Trailer and set the outfits belonged for the entire family. It truly is than taking good care of shifting notification and other companies, even more complicated. Choose cabinets and ensure its rewards are not simple, especially of moving house, while in the process. In the room, for example, the wardrobe is normally not simply used to store all clothing.
Make certain one's Other Than Word That De Palma (actually, His Screenwriter, Michael Cristofer) Had Changed The Ending Tom Wolfe Had Written For His Phenomenal 1987 Novel . (superior Bonfire Of The Vanities Trailer #5)'s style meets the contents of the room. the wardrobe must also unsightly, although yes the difficulty isn't and never having to bistro just fit. Currently, in addition to superior that is available wardrobe with around nearly reach the roof, there are also little. But, long lasting option, ensure that your chosen dresser and harmoniously fit in the space.
Before making your choices, you ought to first look at the following things that are important. The first thing to note is always to ensure how big a wardrobe sleep house capability that is appropriate. That proved to be modest, even though insert because it passes through the bed room doorway, not to the presence of the closet that is too large, even sweltering space. In addition to harmonious that is less, create trouble passing inside the room.