Lloyd - Lay It Down - YouTube (nice Lay Your Head On My Pillow Lyrics Lloyd #5)
LloydLloyd (loid),USA pronunciation n.
- [Welsh Legend.]Llwyd.Harold (Clay•ton) (klāt′n),USA pronunciation 1894–1971, U.S. actor. (John)Sel•wyn (Brooke) (sel′win),USA pronunciation 1904–78, British statesman.
- a male given name: from a Welsh word meaning "gray.''
Laylay1 (lā),USA pronunciation v., laid, lay•ing, n.
- to put or place in a horizontal position or position of rest;
set down: to lay a book on a desk.
- to knock or beat down, as from an erect position;
strike or throw to the ground: One punch laid him low.
- to put or place in a particular position: The dog laid its ears back.
- to cause to be in a particular state or condition: Their motives were laid bare.
- to set, place, or apply (often fol. by to or on): to lay hands on a child.
- to dispose or place in proper position or in an orderly fashion: to lay bricks.
- to place on, along, or under a surface: to lay a pipeline.
- to establish as a basis;
set up: to lay the foundations for further negotiations.
- to present or submit for notice or consideration: I laid my case before the commission.
- to present, bring forward, or make, as a claim or charge.
- to impute, attribute, or ascribe: to lay blame on the inspector.
- to bury: They laid him in the old churchyard.
- to bring forth and deposit (an egg or eggs).
- to impose as a burden, duty, penalty, or the like: to lay an embargo on oil shipments.
- to place dinner service on (a table);
- to place on or over a surface, as paint;
cover or spread with something else.
- to devise or arrange, as a plan.
- to deposit as a wager;
bet: He laid $10 on the horse.
- to set (a trap).
- to place, set, or locate: The scene is laid in France.
- to smooth down or make even: to lay the nap of cloth.
- to cause to subside: laying the clouds of dust with a spray of water.
- to have sexual intercourse with.
- to bring (a stick, lash, etc.) down, as on a person, in inflicting punishment.
- to form by twisting strands together, as a rope.
- to move or turn (a sailing vessel) into a certain position or direction.
- to aim a cannon in a specified direction at a specified elevation.
- to put (dogs) on a scent.
- to lay eggs.
- to wager or bet.
- to apply oneself vigorously.
- to deal or aim blows vigorously (usually fol. by on, at, about, etc.).
- [South Midland U.S.]to plan or scheme (often fol. by out).
- [Midland and Southern U.S.](of the wind) to diminish;
subside: When the wind lays, it'll rain.
- to take up a specified position, direction, etc.: to lay aloft; to lay close to the wind.
- get laid, Slang (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- lay aboard, (formerly, of a fighting ship) to come alongside (another fighting ship) in order to board.
- lay about one:
- to strike or aim blows in every direction.
- to proceed to do;
- lay a course:
- [Naut.]to sail in the desired direction without tacking.
- to proceed according to a plan.
- lay aside:
- to abandon;
- to save for use at a later time;
store: to lay aside some money every month.
- lay away:
- to reserve for later use;
- to hold merchandise pending final payment or request for delivery: to lay away a winter coat.
- to bury: They laid him away in the tomb.
- lay back, [Slang.]to relax.
- lay by:
- to put away for future use;
save: She had managed to lay by money for college from her earnings as a babysitter.
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) to come to a standstill;
- [Midland and Southern U.S.]to tend (a crop) for the last time, leaving it to mature without further cultivation.
- lay close, (of a sailing vessel) to sail close to the wind.
- lay down:
- to give up;
yield: to lay down one's arms.
- to assert firmly;
state authoritatively: to lay down rigid rules of conduct.
- to stock;
store: to lay down wine.
- [Shipbuilding.]to draw at full size (the lines of a hull), as on the floor of a mold loft;
- lay for, [Informal.]to wait for in order to attack or surprise;
lie in wait for: The police are laying for him.
- lay in, to store away for future use: We laid in a supply of canned goods.
- lay into, [Informal.]to attack physically or verbally;
assail: He laid into the opposition with fiery words.
- lay it on, to exaggerate in one's speech or actions, esp. to engage in exaggerated flattery or reproof: She was glad to be told what a splendid person she was, but they didn't have to lay it on so much.Also, lay it on thick.
- lay low. See low 1 (defs. 44, 45).
- lay off:
- to dismiss (an employee), esp. temporarily because of slack business.
- [Informal.]to cease or quit: He promised to lay off drinking.
- [Slang.]to stop annoying or teasing: Lay off me, will you?
- [Informal.]to stop work: They laid off at four and went home.
- to put aside or take off.
- to mark off;
- [Slang.]to give or hand over;
pass on: They laid off their old sofa on the neighborhood recreation center.
- (of a bookmaker) to transfer all or part of (a wager) to other bookmakers in order to be protected against heavy losses.
- to get rid of or transfer (blame, responsibility, etc.): He tried to lay off the guilt for the crime on his son.
- [Naut.]to sail away from.
- [Naut.]to remain stationary at a distance from.
- [Shipbuilding.]See lay 1 (def. 46d).
- lay on:
- to cover with;
apply: to lay on a coat of wax.
- to strike blows;
attack violently: When the mob became unruly, the police began to lay on.
- [Naut.]to sail toward.
- [Naut.]to row (an oar) with a full stroke.
- [Slang.]to tell, impart, or give to: Let me lay a little good advice on you.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]to provide as a gift, bonus, or treat;
treat: The owners laid on a Christmas dinner for the employees.
- lay oneself out, [Informal.]to try one's best;
make a great effort: They laid themselves out to see that the reception would be a success.
- lay open:
- to cut open: to lay open an area of tissue with a scalpel.
- to expose;
reveal: Her autobiography lays open shocking facts about her childhood.
- to expose or make vulnerable, as to blame, suspicion, or criticism: He was careful not to lay himself open to charges of partiality.
- lay out:
- to extend at length.
- to spread out in order;
- to plan;
- to ready (a corpse) for burial.
- [Informal.]to spend or contribute (money).
- [Slang.]to knock (someone) down or unconscious.
- [Slang.]to scold vehemently;
reprimand: Whenever I come home late from school, my mom really lays me out.
- to make a layout of.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to absent oneself from school or work without permission or justification;
- lay over:
- to be postponed until action may be taken: The vote will have to be laid over until next week.
- to make a stop, as during a trip: We will have to lay over in Lyons on our way to the Riviera.
- lay siege to. See siege (def. 8).
- lay to:
- [Naut.]to check the motion of (a ship).
- [Naut.]to put (a ship) in a dock or other place of safety.
- to attack vigorously.
- to put forth effort;
- lay up:
- to put away for future use;
- to cause to be confined to bed or kept indoors;
- [Naut.]to retire (a ship) from active use.
- [Naut.](of a ship) to be retired from active use.
- to construct (a masonry structure): The masons laid the outer walls up in Flemish bond.
- to apply (alternate layers of a material and a binder) to form a bonded material.
- the way or position in which a thing is laid or lies: the lay of the land.
- a partner in sexual intercourse.
- an instance of sexual intercourse.
- [Ropemaking.]the quality of a fiber rope characterized by the degree of twist, the angles formed by the strands, and the fibers in the strands.
- Also called lay-up, spread. (in the garment industry) multiple layers of fabric upon which a pattern or guide is placed for production-line cutting.
- batten3 (defs. 1, 2).
- a share of the profits or the catch of a whaling or fishing voyage, distributed to officers and crew.
Itit1 (it),USA pronunciation pron., nom. it, poss. its or ([Obs.]or[Dial.]) it, obj. it;
pl. nom. they, poss. their or theirs, obj. them;
- (used to represent an inanimate thing understood, previously mentioned, about to be mentioned, or present in the immediate context): It has whitewall tires and red upholstery. You can't tell a book by its cover.
- (used to represent a person or animal understood, previously mentioned, or about to be mentioned whose gender is unknown or disregarded): It was the largest ever caught off the Florida coast. Who was it? It was John. The horse had its saddle on.
- (used to represent a group understood or previously mentioned): The judge told the jury it must decide two issues.
- (used to represent a concept or abstract idea understood or previously stated): It all started with Adam and Eve. He has been taught to believe it all his life.
- (used to represent an action or activity understood, previously mentioned, or about to be mentioned): Since you don't like it, you don't have to go skiing.
- (used as the impersonal subject of the verb to be, esp. to refer to time, distance, or the weather): It is six o'clock. It is five miles to town. It was foggy.
- (used in statements expressing an action, condition, fact, circumstance, or situation without reference to an agent): If it weren't for Edna, I wouldn't go.
- (used in referring to something as the origin or cause of pain, pleasure, etc.): Where does it hurt? It looks bad for the candidate.
- (used in referring to a source not specifically named or described): It is said that love is blind.
- (used in referring to the general state of affairs;
circumstances, fate, or life in general): How's it going with you?
- (used as an anticipatory subject or object to make a sentence more eloquent or suspenseful or to shift emphasis): It is necessary that you do your duty. It was a gun that he was carrying.
- [Informal.](used instead of the pronoun its before a gerund): It having rained for only one hour didn't help the crops.
- (in children's games) the player called upon to perform some task, as, in tag, the one who must catch the other players.
- sex appeal.
- sexual intercourse.
- get with it, [Slang.]to become active or interested: He was warned to get with it or resign.
- have it, [Informal.]
- to love someone: She really has it bad for him.
- to possess the requisite abilities for something;
be talented, adept, or proficient: In this business youeither have it or you don't.
- with it, [Slang.]
- aware of the latest fads, fashions, etc.;
- attentive or alert: I'm just not with it early in the morning.
- understanding or appreciative of something, as jazz.
- Carnival Slang. being a member of the carnival.
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Hello guys, this post is about Lloyd - Lay It Down - YouTube (nice Lay Your Head On My Pillow Lyrics Lloyd #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1747 x 983. It's file size is only 126 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Lay Your Head On My Pillow Lyrics Lloyd.
Lloyd - Lay It Down - YouTube (nice Lay Your Head On My Pillow Lyrics Lloyd #5) has been chosen from the newly married couple to complete the home. Along with its modern layout but still basic, this table been due to many strengths for example may be applied of gathering together a kid's understanding, the family as a method, a location so forth and to place the kitchen gear.
This stand is usually coupled with a-mini kitchen but may also be added to another area. Pricing table is also cheaper than different desk due to its small size. There's no injury in playing some layout multifunctional club table below for enthusiasm, if you like to purchase this table.
The Lay Your Head On My Pillow Lyrics Lloyd suited to the modern type of home room. This mini table comes with a glossy rectangular design to produce it look more presentable for a dynamic young couple. Therefore didn't devote much time a young couple who're very hectic contemporary tables are also more easily handled and cleaned.