Martinez Furniture Nice Design #2 Read More +20 January 2018 By 2020 In Uncategorized
MartinezMar•ti•nez (mär tē′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- a town in W California. 22,582.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.fur′ni•ture•less, adj.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Readread1 (rēd),USA pronunciation v., read (red),USA pronunciation read•ing (rē′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- to look at carefully so as to understand the meaning of (something written, printed, etc.): to read a book; to read music.
- to utter aloud or render in speech (something written, printed, etc.): reading a story to his children; The actor read his lines in a booming voice.
- to have such knowledge of (a language) as to be able to understand things written in it: to be able to read French.
- to apprehend the meaning of (signs, characters, etc.) otherwise than with the eyes, as by means of the fingers: to read Braille.
- to apprehend or interpret the meaning of (gestures, movements, signals, or the like): to read a semaphore; to read sign language.
- to make out the significance of by scrutiny or observation: to read the cloudy sky as the threat of a storm; a fisherman skilled in reading a stream for potential pools.
- to anticipate, expect, or calculate by observation: At the line of scrimmage, the quarterback read a blitz and called an audible.
- to foresee, foretell, or predict: to read a person's fortune in tea leaves.
- to make out the character, motivations, desires, etc., of (a person or persons), as by the interpretation of outward signs.
- to interpret or attribute a meaning to (a written text), a musical composition, etc.): How do you read this clause in the contract?
- to infer (something not expressed or directly indicated) from what is read, considered, or observed: He read an underlying sarcasm into her letter. In your silence I read agreement to my plan.
- to adopt or give as a reading in a particular passage: For "one thousand'' another version reads "ten thousand.''
- to substitute or replace (a particular word or phrase) in a written text, usually to correct an error: Read "cavalry'' for "calvary.''
- to check (printers' proofs, copy, etc.) for errors;
- to register or indicate, as a thermometer, clock, etc.
- to obtain (data, programs, or control information) from an external storage medium or some other source and place in memory.
- to study (a subject), as at a university: to read law.
- to read the work of (an author): She is reading Kafka.
- to learn by or as if by reading: to read a person's thoughts.
- to hear and understand (a transmitted radio message or the person transmitting it);
receive: I read you loud and clear.
- to bring, put, etc., by reading: to read oneself to sleep.
- to give one (a lecture or lesson) by way of admonition or rebuke.
- to discover or explain the meaning of (a riddle, dream, etc.).
- to read or peruse written or printed matter.
- to utter aloud or render in speech written or printed words that one is perusing: to read to a person.
- to give a public reading or recital.
- to inspect and apprehend the meaning of written or other signs or characters.
- to occupy oneself seriously with reading or study.
- to obtain knowledge or learn of something by reading.
- to admit of being read, esp. properly or well.
- to have a certain wording.
- to admit of being interpreted: a rule that reads in two different ways.
- to register or indicate particular information, as the status or condition of something: Her blood pressure is reading a little low today.
- to have an effect or make an impression;
show forth: Those battle photographs read with great impact.
- to read data, programs, or control information.
- read between the lines. See line 1 (def. 69).
- read for, (of an actor) to audition for (a role, a play, etc.).
- read in, to place (data, programs, or control information) in memory.
- read lips, to study the lip movements of a speaker who cannot be heard so as to determine the words being uttered.
- read out:
- to read aloud, as for someone's attention.
- to retrieve (information) from a computer.
- read out of, to oust from membership in (a political party or other group) by a public announcement of dismissal: He was read out of the association because of alleged subversive activities.
- read the green. [Golf.]See green (def. 30).
- read the riot act. See Riot Act (def. 2).
- read up on, to learn about by reading;
gather information on;
research by reading: You'd better read up on World War I before taking the history test.
- an act or instance of reading: Give the agreement a careful read before you sign it.
- something that is read: Her new novel is a wonderful read.
Moremore (môr, mōr),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] much [or]many [with]most [as superl.]
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- additional or further: Do you need more time? More discussion seems pointless.
- an additional quantity, amount, or number: I would give you more if I had it. He likes her all the more. When I could take no more of such nonsense, I left.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree: More is expected of him. The price is more than I thought.
- something of greater importance: His report is more than a survey.
- (used with a pl. v.) a greater number of a class specified, or the greater number of persons: More will attend this year than ever before.
adv. [compar. of much with most as superl.]
- in or to a greater extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form comparative phrases having the same force and effect as the comparative degree formed by the termination -er): more interesting; more slowly.
- in addition;
again: Let's talk more another time. We couldn't stand it any more.
- more and more, to an increasing extent or degree;
gradually more: They became involved more and more in stock speculation.
- more or less:
- to some extent;
somewhat: She seemed more or less familiar with the subject.
approximately: We came to more or less the same conclusion.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Martinez Furniture Nice Design #2 Read More +20 January 2018 By 2020 In Uncategorized. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 722 x 403. It's file size is just 55 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Martinez Furniture.
The home frequently has its own personality. Also with cottages or the bungalow are situated in the united kingdom. Don't desire to modify the design of the building is a lot of, Martinez Furniture Nice Design #2 Read More +20 January 2018 By 2020 In Uncategorized models and conventional pad compete.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th century and it is today at night stage of reconstruction. Rather than attempting to simulate the cottage's design, Alex St decided to develop one more home style that keep the smoothness of this home and will minimize the structural change of the entire resort.
Never expected a result, gorgeous! In order to keep up with a building's figure, the custom Alex St of Home Structure adding a kitchen design in addition to the primary building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a cottage, the united kingdom will be the building involved.