Autozone Fog Lights Great Pictures #3 Cheap Pair Of LED Halo Lights From Autozone. Wired To My Parking Lights So They Come On Before The Fog Lights. I Think They Would Look Better With Some .
6 images of Autozone Fog Lights Great Pictures #3 Cheap Pair Of LED Halo Lights From Autozone. Wired To My Parking Lights So They Come On Before The Fog Lights. I Think They Would Look Better With Some .
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Cheapcheap (chēp),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- costing very little;
relatively low in price;
inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.
- charging low prices: a very cheap store.
- of little account;
of small value;
shoddy: cheap conduct; cheap workmanship.
sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.
- obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.
- of decreased value or purchasing power, as currency depreciated due to inflation.
miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup of coffee.
- cheap at twice the price, exceedingly inexpensive: I found this old chair for eight dollars—it would be cheap at twice the price.
- at a low price;
at small cost: He is willing to sell cheap.
- on the cheap, [Informal.]inexpensively;
economically: She enjoys traveling on the cheap.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
LEDled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Haloha•lo (hā′lō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -los, -loes, v., -loed, -lo•ing.
- Also called nimbus. a geometric shape, usually in the form of a disk, circle, ring, or rayed structure, traditionally representing a radiant light around or above the head of a divine or sacred personage, an ancient or medieval monarch, etc.
- an atmosphere or quality of glory, majesty, sanctity, or the like: the halo around Shakespeare's works; She put a halo around her son.
- any of a variety of bright circles or arcs centered on the sun or moon, caused by the refraction or reflection of light by ice crystals suspended in the earth's atmosphere and exhibiting prismatic coloration ranging from red inside to blue outside (distinguished from corona).
- a spherical cloud of gas clusters and stars that form part of a spiral galaxy.
- an undesirable bright or dark ring surrounding an image on the fluorescent screen of a television tube, due to some fault either in transmission or reception.
- to surround with a halo.
- to form a halo.
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Parkingpark•ing (par′king),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that parks, esp. a vehicle.
- space in which to park vehicles, as at a place of business or a public event: There's plenty of free parking at the stadium.
- permission to park vehicles: Is there parking on this side of the street?
- the activity or occupation of a person who operates or works in a parking lot, garage, or the like.
- See parking strip.
- the act of kissing and caressing in a parked car: Some of the couples went parking on their way home from the dance.
- of, pertaining to, used for, or engaged in parking, esp. of vehicles: parking regulations; a parking space; a parking attendant.
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Comecome (kum),USA pronunciation v., came, come, com•ing, n.
- to approach or move toward a particular person or place: Come here. Don't come any closer!
- to arrive by movement or in the course of progress: The train from Boston is coming.
- to approach or arrive in time, in succession, etc.: Christmas comes once a year. I'll come to your question next.
- to move into view;
- to extend;
reach: The dress comes to her knees.
- to take place;
happen: Success comes to those who strive.
- to occur at a certain point, position, etc.: Tuesday comes after Monday. Her aria comes in the third act.
- to be available, produced, offered, etc.: Toothpaste comes in a tube.
- to occur to the mind: The idea just came to me.
- to befall: They promised no harm would come to us.
- to issue;
be derived: Peaches come from trees. Good results do not come from careless work.
- to arrive or appear as a result: This comes of carelessness.
- to enter or be brought into a specified state or condition: to come into popular use.
- to do or manage;
fare: She's coming along well with her work.
- to enter into being or existence;
be born: The baby came at dawn.
- to have been a resident or to be a native of (usually fol. by from): She comes from Florida.
- to become: His shoes came untied.
- to seem to become: His fears made the menacing statues come alive. The work will come easy with a little practice.
- (used in the imperative to call attention or to express impatience, anger, remonstrance, etc.): Come, that will do!
- to germinate, as grain.
- [Informal.]to have an orgasm.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to do;
- [Informal.]to play the part of: to come the grande dame.
- come about:
- to come to pass;
- [Naut.]to tack.
- come across:
- Also, come upon. to find or encounter, esp. by chance: I came across this picture when I was cleaning out the attic. We suddenly came upon a deer while walking in the woods.
- [Informal.]to make good one's promise, as to pay a debt, do what is expected, etc.: to come across with the rent.
- to be understandable or convincing: The moral of this story doesn't come across.
- [Informal.]to make a particular impression;
comport oneself: She comes across as a very cold person.
- come again, (used as a request to repeat a statement).
- come along:
- to accompany someone, attend as part of a group: He didn't come along on the last trip.
- to proceed, develop, or advance sufficiently or successfully: The new project was coming along quite smoothly.
- to appear;
emerge as a factor or possibility: Even if another job comes along this summer, I won't take it.
- come and go, to occur briefly or suddenly but never for long;
appear and disappear.
- come around or round:
- to recover consciousness;
- to change one's opinion, decision, etc., esp. to agree with another's.
- to visit: Come around more often.
- to cease being angry, hurt, etc.
- come at:
- to arrive at;
- to rush at;
attack: The watchdog came at the intruder.
- come back:
- to return, esp. to one's memory: It all comes back to me now.
- to return to a former position or state.
- to talk back;
retort: to come back with a witty remark.
- come between, to cause to be estranged or antagonized: Love of money came between the brothers.
- come by, to obtain;
acquire: How did he ever come by so much money?
- come down:
- to lose wealth, rank, etc.;
be reduced in circumstances or status.
- to be handed down by tradition or inheritance.
- to be relayed or passed along from a source of higher rank or authority: The general's orders will come down tomorrow.
- to take place;
- [Slang.]to lose one's euphoria, enthusiasm, or esp. the effects of a drug high.
- come down on or upon:
- to voice one's opposition to: She came down on increased spending and promised to cut the budget.
- to reprimand;
scold: He came down on me for getting to work late.
- come down on the side of, to support or favor: I want to come down on the side of truth and justice.
- come down with, to become afflicted with (an illness): Many people came down with the flu this year.
- come forward, to offer one's services;
volunteer: When the president called for volunteers, several members of our group came forward.
- come home, [Naut.]
- (of an anchor) to begin to drag.
- (of an object) to move when hauled upon.
- come in:
- to enter.
- to arrive.
- to come into use or fashion.
- to begin to produce or yield: The oil well finally came in.
- to be among the winners: His horse came in and paid 5 to 1.
- to finish in a race or any competition, as specified: Our bobsled team came in fifth.
- come in for, to receive;
be subjected to: This plan will no doubt come in for a great deal of criticism.
- come into:
- to acquire;
- to inherit: He came into a large fortune at the age of 21.
- come off, [Informal.]
- to happen;
- to reach the end;
acquit oneself: to come off with honors.
- to be given or completed;
result: Her speech came off very well.
- to succeed;
be successful: The end of the novel just doesn't come off.
- come off it, [Informal.]to stop being wrong, foolish, or pretentious;
be truthful or honest: Come off it--we know you're as poor as the rest of us.
- come on:
- Also, come upon. to meet or find unexpectedly.
- to make progress;
- to appear on stage;
make one's entrance.
- to begin;
appear: The last showing will be coming on in a few minutes.
- [Informal.](used chiefly in the imperative) to hurry;
begin: Come on, before it rains!
- [Informal.](as an entreaty or attempt at persuasion) please: Come on, go with us to the movies.
- to try to make an impression or have an effect;
present oneself: She comes on a bit too strong for my taste.
- [Slang.]to make sexual advances: a Lothario who was always coming on with the women at the office.
- come on to, [Slang.]to make sexual advances to.
- come out:
- to be published;
- to become known;
- to make a debut in society, the theater, etc.
- to end;
emerge: The fight came out badly, as both combatants were injured.
- to make more or less public acknowledgment of being homosexual.
- come out for, to endorse or support publicly: The newspaper came out for the reelection of the mayor.
- come out with:
- to speak, esp. to confess or reveal something.
- to make available to the public;
bring out: The publisher is coming out with a revised edition of the textbook.
- come over:
- to happen to;
affect: What's come over him?
- to change sides or positions;
change one's mind: He was initially against the plan, but he's come over now.
- to visit informally: Our neighbors came over last night and we had a good chat.
- come round:
- See come (def. 29).
- (of a sailing vessel) to head toward the wind;
- come through:
- to endure or finish successfully.
- [Informal.]to do as expected or hoped;
succeed: We knew you'd come through for us.
- [Informal.]to experience religious conversion.
- come to:
- to recover consciousness.
- to amount to;
- [Naut.]to take the way off a vessel, as by bringing her head into the wind or anchoring.
- come to pass, to happen;
- come under:
- to fit into a category or classification: This play comes under the heading of social criticism.
- to be the province or responsibility of: This matter comes under the State Department.
- come up:
- to be referred to;
arise: The subject kept coming up in conversation.
- to be presented for action or discussion: The farm bill comes up for consideration next Monday.
- come upon. See come (defs. 25a, 45a).
- come up to:
- to approach;
near: A panhandler came up to us in the street.
- to compare with as to quantity, excellence, etc.;
equal: This piece of work does not come up to your usual standard.
- come up with, to produce;
supply: Can you come up with the right answer?
- come what may, no matter what may happen;
regardless of any opposition, argument, or consequences: Come what may, he will not change his mind.
- where one is coming from, where the source of one's beliefs, attitudes, or feelings lies: It's hard to understand where your friend is coming from when he says such crazy things.
- (vulgar). semen.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Beforebe•fore (bi fôr′, -fōr′),USA pronunciation prep.
- previous to;
earlier or sooner than: Phone me before noon.
- in front of;
in advance of: his shadow advancing before him; She stood before the window.
- ahead of;
in the future of;
awaiting: The golden age is before us.
- in preference to;
rather than: They would die before surrendering.
- in precedence of, as in order or rank: We put freedom before wealth.
- in the presence or sight of: to appear before an audience.
- less than;
until: used in indicating the exact time: It's ten before three.
- under the jurisdiction or consideration of: He was summoned before a magistrate.
- confronted by;
in the face of: Before such wild accusations, he was too stunned to reply.
- in the regard of: a crime before God and humanity.
- under the overwhelming influence of: bending before the storm.
- without figuring or deducting: income before deductions.
- in front;
ahead: The king entered with macebearers walking before.
- in time preceding;
previously: If we'd known before, we'd have let you know.
- earlier or sooner: Begin at noon, not before.
- previous to the time when: Send the telegram before we go.
- sooner than;
rather than: I will die before I submit.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Looklook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Betterbet•ter1 (bet′ər),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] good [with]best [as superl.]
- of superior quality or excellence: a better coat; a better speech.
- morally superior;
more virtuous: They are no better than thieves.
- of superior suitability, advisability, desirability, acceptableness, etc.;
preferable: a better time for action.
greater: the better part of a lifetime.
- improved in health;
healthier than before.
- completely recovered in health.
- no better than one should be, [Disparaging.]morally inferior;
immoral or amoral.
adv., [compar. of]well [with]best [as superl.]
- in a more appropriate or acceptable way or manner: to behave better.
- to a greater degree;
more completely or thoroughly: He knows the way better than we do. I probably know him better than anyone else.
- more: I walked better than a mile to town.
- better off:
- in better circumstances.
- more fortunate;
happier: Because of his asthma, he would be better off in a different climate.
- go (someone) one better, to exceed the effort of;
be superior to: The neighbors went us one better by buying two new cars.
- had better, would be wiser or more well-advised to;
ought to: We had better stay indoors today.
- think better of:
- to reconsider and decide more favorably or wisely regarding: I was tempted to make a sarcastic retort, but thought better of it.
- to form a higher opinion of.
- to increase the good qualities of;
improve: to better the lot of the suburban commuter.
- to improve upon;
exceed: We have bettered last year's production record.
- [Cards.]to raise (a previous bid).
- better oneself, to improve one's social standing, financial position, or education: He is going to night school because he wants to better himself.
- that which has greater excellence or is preferable or wiser: the better of two choices.
- Usually, betters. those superior to one in wisdom, wealth, etc.
- for the better, in a way that is an improvement: His health changed for the better.
- get or have the better of:
- to get an advantage over.
- to prevail against.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Hi guys, this picture is about Autozone Fog Lights Great Pictures #3 Cheap Pair Of LED Halo Lights From Autozone. Wired To My Parking Lights So They Come On Before The Fog Lights. I Think They Would Look Better With Some .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1014 x 761. It's file size is just 58 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Autozone Fog Lights.
On HOWTO choose the Autozone Fog Lights Great Pictures #3 Cheap Pair Of LED Halo Lights From Autozone. Wired To My Parking Lights So They Come On Before The Fog Lights. I Think They Would Look Better With Some . for some reason, before selecting drapes for that bedrooms inside your home, the next more in depth elaboration tips. Often we put curtains at home up and understood that the curtain is also modest or too big on your screen. This expertise undoubtedly do not wish you back, so begin to assess the measurement of your space window prior to purchase drapes. Gauge the screen both thickness or the period of the window itself.
Not just that, we need and also to gauge the measurements of the wall where the window is located. This is to ascertain whether you'll need a model of large curtains holding down to contact modest blinds which have a measurement bear or the ground. As well as altering how big is the surfaces as well as the windows, curtains size was needless to say adapted to the functionality place where the curtains will undoubtedly be positioned.
The styles blinds holding down will be the most suitable, once the drapes will undoubtedly be useful for rooms. As the living room the Autozone Fog Lights Great Pictures #3 Cheap Pair Of LED Halo Lights From Autozone. Wired To My Parking Lights So They Come On Before The Fog Lights. I Think They Would Look Better With Some . are sized bear could be the most appropriate for.