AMC Theatres To Open Nine-screen Movie Theater At Wheaton Mall - Washington Business Journal (awesome Movie Theaters With Recliners In Maryland #1)
AMC Theatres To Open Nine-screen Movie Theater At Wheaton Mall - Washington Business Journal (awesome Movie Theaters With Recliners In Maryland #1) Pictures Gallery
[Trademark.]American Movie Classics (a cable television channel).
[Trademark.]American Movie Classics (a cable television channel).
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Openo•pen (ō′pən),USA pronunciation adj.
- not closed or barred at the time, as a doorway by a door, a window by a sash, or a gateway by a gate: to leave the windows open at night.
- (of a door, gate, window sash, or the like) set so as to permit passage through the opening it can be used to close.
- having no means of closing or barring: an open portico.
- having the interior immediately accessible, as a box with the lid raised or a drawer that is pulled out.
- relatively free of obstructions to sight, movement, or internal arrangement: an open floor plan.
- constructed so as to be without cover or enclosure on the top or on some or all sides: an open boat.
- having relatively large or numerous spaces, voids, or intervals: an open architectural screen; open ranks of soldiers.
- perforated or porous: an open texture.
- relatively unoccupied by buildings, fences, trees, etc.: open country.
- not covered or closed;
with certain parts apart: open eyes; open mouth.
- without a covering, esp. a protective covering;
exposed: an open wound; open electrical wires.
- extended or unfolded: an open newspaper.
- without restrictions as to who may participate: an open competition; an open session.
- accessible or available to follow: the only course still open to us.
- not taken or filled;
vacant: Which job is open?
- ready for or carrying on normal trade or business: The new store is now open. The office is open on Saturdays.
- not engaged or committed: Have you any open time on Monday?
- accessible, as to appeals, ideas, or offers: to be open to suggestion.
- exposed to general view or knowledge;
existing, carried on, etc., without concealment: open disregard of the rules.
- acting publicly or without concealment, as a person.
- unreserved, candid, or frank, as persons or their speech, aspect, etc.: an open manner.
- generous, liberal, or bounteous: to give with an open hand.
- liable or subject: open to question; open to retaliation.
unsettled: several open questions.
- without effective or enforced legal, commercial, or moral regulations: an open town.
- unguarded by an opponent: an open wide receiver.
- noting the part of the sea beyond headlands or enclosing areas of land: to sail on the open seas.
- free of ice, as a body of water or a seaport.
- free of navigational hazards: an open coast.
- (of a seaport) available for foreign trade;
not closed by government regulations or by considerations of health.
- (of a microphone) in operation;
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the beginning of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: open parenthesis; open quotes.Cf. close (def. 56).
- not yet balanced or adjusted, as an account.
- not constipated, as the bowels.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue or with a relatively large oral aperture, as the vowel sound of cot compared with that in caught.
- (of a syllable) ending with a vowel.
- (of a consonant) continuant (opposed to stopped).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) readily admitting new members, as the class of nouns, verbs, or adjectives (opposed to closed).
- (of type) in outline form.
- widely spaced or leaded, as printed matter.
- (of an organ pipe) not closed at the far end.
- (of a string) not stopped by a finger.
- (of a note) produced by such a pipe or string or, on a wind instrument, without the aid of a slide, key, etc.
- (of an interval) containing neither endpoint.
- (of a set) consisting of points having neighborhoods wholly contained in the set, as the set of points within a circle.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of an open set is an open set.
- free from frost;
mild or moderate: an open winter.
- (of a female animal) not pregnant.
- (of a fabric or weave) so loosely woven that spaces are visible between warp and filling yarns.
- to move (a door, window sash, etc.) from a shut or closed position so as to admit of passage.
- to render (a doorway, gateway, window, etc.) unobstructed by moving a door, window sash, etc., away from it.
- to render the interior of (a box, drawer, etc.) readily accessible.
- to clear (a passage, channel, etc.) of obstructions.
- to clear (areas or passages in the body).
- to give access to;
make accessible or available, as for use: to open a port for trade.
- to establish for business purposes or for public use: to open an office.
- to set in action, begin, start, or commence (sometimes fol. by up): to open a campaign.
- to uncover, lay bare, or expose to view.
- to expand, unfold, or spread out: to open a map.
- to make less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: to open ranks.
- to disclose, reveal, or divulge.
- to render accessible to knowledge, enlightenment, sympathy, etc.: to open one's mind.
- to cut, blast, or break into: to open a safe with nitro.
- to make or produce (an opening) by cutting or breaking, or by pushing aside or removing obstructions: to open a way through a crowd.
- to make an incision or opening in: to open a boil.
- to recall or revoke (a judgment, decree, etc.) for the purpose of allowing further contest or delay.
- to make the first statement of (a case) to the court or jury.
- [Cards.]to begin a hand by making (the first bid), placing (the first bet), or playing (a given card or suit) as the lead.
- to sail (a course) so that the apparent location of a distant fixed object changes with relation to a nearer fixed object (sometimes fol. by out).
- to become open, as a door, building, box, or enclosure.
- to afford access: a door that opens into a garden.
- to have an opening, passage, or outlet: The room opens into a corridor.
- (of a building, theater, etc.) to open its doors to the public: The museum opens at one o'clock.
- to begin a session or term, as a school.
- to begin a season, series of performances, or tour, as a theatrical company: The play will open in Boston.
- to begin, start, or commence an activity: The game opened with the national anthem.
- to part, or seem to part, so as to allow or reveal a passage: At last the cliffs opened to show us that we were heading for the sea.
- to become disclosed or revealed.
- to come into view;
become more visible or plain.
- to become receptive to knowledge, sympathy, etc., as the mind.
- to disclose or reveal one's knowledge, thoughts, feelings, etc.
- to unfold or expand, as a blossom, so as to reveal the interior.
- to spread out or expand, as the hand or a fan.
- to spread apart or separate, as pages of a book, newspaper, etc.: Open to page 32.
- to spread or come apart;
burst: The wound opened.
- to become less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: The ranks began to open.
- [Cards.]to make the first bet, bid, or lead in beginning a hand.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to begin to bark, as on the scent of game.
- open up:
- to become or make open.
- to expand, esp. before the eye: A breathtaking panorama opened up as we reached the top of the hill.
- to achieve the initial development of: to open up a business office; to open up trade with China.
- [Slang.]to increase speed or the speed of (a vehicle).
- an open or clear space.
- the open air.
- the open water, as of the sea.
- an opening or aperture.
- an opening or opportunity.
- a contest or tournament in which both amateurs and professionals may compete, esp. in golf and tennis.
- the open:
- the unenclosed or unobstructed country.
- the outdoors: Vacations in the open are fine for the entire family.
- the condition of being unconcealed, recognized, or publicly known: The scandal is now out in the open.
Moviemov•ie (mo̅o̅′vē),USA pronunciation n.
- See motion picture.
- motion-picture theater (often prec. by the): The movie is next-door to the hardware store.
- motion pictures, as an industry (usually prec. by the): The movies have had to raise prices.
- motion pictures, as a genre of art or entertainment: gangster movies.
- the exhibition of a motion picture: an evening at the movies.
Theaterthe•a•ter (thē′ə tər, thēə′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a building, part of a building, or outdoor area for housing dramatic presentations, stage entertainments, or motion-picture shows.
- the audience at a theatrical or motion-picture performance: The theater wept.
- a theatrical or acting company.
- a room or hall, fitted with tiers of seats rising like steps, used for lectures, surgical demonstrations, etc.: Students crowded into the operating theater.
- the theater, dramatic performances as a branch of art; the drama: an actress devoted to the theater.
- dramatic works collectively, as of literature, a nation, or an author (often prec. by the): the theater of Ibsen.
- the quality or effectiveness of dramatic performance: good theater; bad theater; pure theater.
- a place of action;
field of operations.
- a natural formation of land rising by steps or gradations.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Mallmall (môl;[Brit.]also mal),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called shopping mall. a large retail complex containing a variety of stores and often restaurants and other business establishments housed in a series of connected or adjacent buildings or in a single large building. Cf. shopping center.
- a large area, usually lined with shade trees and shrubbery, used as a public walk or promenade.
- [Chiefly Upstate New York.]a strip of land, usually planted or paved, separating lanes of opposite traffic on highways, boulevards, etc.
- the game of pall-mall.
- the mallet used in the game of pall-mall.
- the place or alley where pall-mall was played.
WashingtonWash•ing•ton (wosh′ing tən, wô′shing-),USA pronunciation n.
Book•er T(al•ia•ferro) (bŏŏk′ər tol′ə vər),USA pronunciation 1856–1915, U.S. reformer, educator, author, and lecturer.
- George, 1732–99, U.S. general and political leader: 1st president of the U.S. 1789–97.
- Martha (Martha Dandridge), 1732–1802, wife of George.
- Also called Washington, D.C. the capital of the United States, on the Potomac between Maryland and Virginia: coextensive with the District of Columbia. 637,651. Abbr.: Wash. See map under District of Columbia.
- Also called Washington State. a state in the NW United States, on the Pacific coast. 3,553,231;
68,192 sq. mi. (176,615 sq. km). Cap.: Olympia. Abbr.: WA (for use with zip code), Wash.
- a city in SW Pennsylvania. 18,363.
- a city in SW Indiana. 11,325.
- a town in central Illinois. 10,364.
- Mount, a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains: highest peak in the NE United States. 6293 ft. (1918 m).
- Lake, a lake in W Washington, near Seattle. 20 mi. (32 km) long.
- a male given name.
Businessbusi•ness (biz′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- an occupation, profession, or trade: His business is poultry farming.
- the purchase and sale of goods in an attempt to make a profit.
- a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service;
profit-seeking enterprise or concern.
- volume of trade;
patronage: Most of the store's business comes from local families.
- a building or site where commercial work is carried on, as a factory, store, or office;
place of work: His business is on the corner of Broadway and Elm Street.
- that with which a person is principally and seriously concerned: Words are a writer's business.
- something with which a person is rightfully concerned: What they are doing is none of my business.
project: We were exasperated by the whole business.
- an assignment or task;
chore: It's your business to wash the dishes now.
- Also called piece of business, stage business. [Theat.]a movement or gesture, esp. a minor one, used by an actor to give expressiveness, drama, detail, etc., to a scene or to help portray a character.
- excrement: used as a euphemism.
- business is business, profit has precedence over personal considerations: He is reluctant to fire his friend, but business is business.
- do one's business, (usually of an animal or child) to defecate or urinate: housebreaking a puppy to do his business outdoors.
- get down to business, to apply oneself to serious matters;
concentrate on work: They finally got down to business and signed the contract.
- give someone the business, [Informal.]
- to make difficulties for someone;
treat harshly: Instead of a straight answer they give him the business with a needless run-around.
- to scold severely;
give a tongue-lashing to: The passengers will give the bus driver the business if he keeps driving so recklessly.
- have no business, to have no right: You have no business coming into this house.
- mean business, to propose to take action or be serious in intent;
be in earnest: By the fire in his eye we knew that he meant business.
- mind one's own business, to refrain from meddling in the affairs of others: When he inquired about the noise coming from the neighbor's apartment, he was told to mind his own business.
- of, noting, or pertaining to business, its organization, or its procedures.
- containing, suitable for, or welcoming business or commerce: New York is a good business town.
Journaljour•nal ( jûr′nl),USA pronunciation n.
- a daily record, as of occurrences, experiences, or observations: She kept a journal during her European trip.
- a newspaper, esp. a daily one.
- a periodical or magazine, esp. one published for a special group, learned society, or profession: the October issue ofThe English Journal.
- a record, usually daily, of the proceedings and transactions of a legislative body, an organization, etc.
- a daybook.
- (in the double-entry method) a book into which all transactions are entered from the daybook or blotter to facilitate posting into the ledger.
- a log or logbook.
- [Mach.]the portion of a shaft or axle contained by a plain bearing.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about AMC Theatres To Open Nine-screen Movie Theater At Wheaton Mall - Washington Business Journal (awesome Movie Theaters With Recliners In Maryland #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 960 x 540. It's file size is just 70 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Movie Theaters With Recliners In Maryland.
When matched with the appropriate accent shades like shades of magic, lightblue green Movie Theaters With Recliners In Maryland can be great colors for the room. Glittering extras relaxed and can make your house more gorgeous. It is the usage of yellow shade was spot on, not relaxing although too vivid and is the very best shade for that room.
This color is really combinations completely with the color palette and extras used in this room hopefully room style with color options above might help you examine your house on a color palette that's most cozy for you.The bedrooms are well-designed firstly deciding on the best coloring.
Selecting a color-scheme that you like and allow you to experience not most uncomfortable will be the thing that is most critical that you should contemplate. Don't forget to ensure that whatsoever shade blend you decide on must match every aspect inside your room.